- Lead and execute end-to-end digital health mobile app. development process including: design, efficient execution, QA, release management, tools and documentation
- Develop and integrate sophisticate algorithms to mobile app and integrate with server-side connectivity to mobile app.
- BSc. in Software Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience with Android/iOS native development
- Android NDK experience – Advantage
- 3 years of Programming experience with Swift / Java / Kotlin – a must.
- Familiar with code versioning tools
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and tools
- Highly passionate about software development tools, practices, and processes
- Ability to work independently and perform well in a fast-paced start-up environment